Our specialty Orthopedic department treats conditions and injuries of your muscles,
bones, and joints conditions. Whether you're looking to recover from an injury or
increase your performance to meet your active lifestyle, your goal is our focus.
Adopting an integrated, results-driven approach, our expert orthopedic specialists at
RHWC Riffa work towards the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of
various orthopedic conditions.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Care -- Non-surgical and surgical care for spinal disorders, neuromuscular conditions, trauma, growth plate disturbances and benign bone tumors
- Hip -- Full range of hip care for children and adults including trauma management and surgical care e.g. DHS and Hemiarthroplasty
- Knee -- Full range of conservative treatment for knee injuries, knee pain and rapid recovery program incl. trauma management
- Shoulder and Elbow -- Conservative treatment and trauma management
- Foot and Ankle -- Diagnosis and treatment for foot and ankle problems and injuries from the common to the complex, fracture care.
- Fractures -- Non-surgical and surgical care for fractures and for broken bones that do not heal (non-unions) or heal incorrectly (malunions)
- Hand and Wrist - Conservative and surgical treatment for conditions of the hand and wrist e.g. ganglion removal, dupuytren, carpal tunnel syndrome, fracture care.
- Bone Health and Fragility -- Guidance for improving bone health and treatment for broken bones related to osteoporosis (fragility fractures)
- Spine Care -- Conservative and surgical treatments of all spine conditions
- All Traumas